Legal Medical Marijuana
Our mission is to provide safe, legal, and affordable access to medical marijuana treatment for patients suffering from chronic illnesses.
Treating Illness Naturally
Many people use medical marijuana as an alternative treatment for their physical conditions and ailments.
Medical marijuana use is currently legal in 29 states for individuals having certain qualifying medical conditions. Conditions that qualify patients to receive a medical marijuana card vary by state.
Click below or search to learn about common qualifying conditions, then schedule an appointment with one of our knowledgeable physicians or nurse practitioners to discuss whether medical marijuana is right for you.
We’ve made it easy for you to get your card!
Get your Medical Marijuana card now! You can book an appointment with one of our contributing doctors and see if medical marijuana is your best choice for the condition you have.
We accept patients in Maryland, Washington DC, and Ohio.
Learn more about the programs for these states.
Maryland now requires you to have a Medical Cannabis Card
Effective April 1, 2019 all Maryland residents are now required to carry a medical cannabis card to access dispensaries.
We have reduced our fees (new and renewals) to $125. We now have 3 providers who will be offering $100 discount appointments.
Patients must make a purchase from the dispensary within 120 days of obtaining their recommendation or it will be revoked and must be made every 120 days to maintain your active recommendation.
Discover the Benefits of Medical Marijuana
- Dec 26, 2017 Cannabis & Children with Epilepsy: Giving Quality of Life and Freedom from Seizures
- Dec 26, 2017 Cannabis and Autism: The Emerging Discourse
- Dec 18, 2017 Clearing the Smoke about Cannabis and Anxiety
- Dec 18, 2017 5 Ways CBD is Changing Health Care
- Dec 12, 2017 Video: I Tried Medical Marijuana For My Chronic Pain
- November 2017
- Oct 11, 2017 Medical cannabis can help reduce our nation's pain epidemic
- Oct 4, 2017 Can Cannabis Help Repair Arthritic Joints?
- Oct 4, 2017 Need Period Relief?
- Oct 4, 2017 What Are the Best Cannabis Strains for Pain?